Commercial Real Estate Services of SWFL provides a comprehensive offering of services that are designed to meet a variety of needs for the investor, owner, tenant, and buyer/seller. We a more than a commercial real estate service firm; we offer an entrepreneurial focused approach to meet our clients’ needs with a combination of brokerage, leasing, and property management services. Our clients enjoy the benefits of a collective knowledge base, proven to produce tangible results. Our expertise encompasses development and investments for blended use; office, hospitality, industrial, professional, mixed-use, and retail properties, as well as land.
Originating from the principal perspective of real estate ownership, we produce results for a diverse group of clients and their service needs including:
- Local Entrepreneurs International Investors
- Private Equity Private and Corporate Trust
- Corporate Banks and Special Services
- REITs and Pension Funds 501(c)3 / Not-For-Profit
CRES offers a comprehensive landlord Representation Program specially designed to aggressively and thoroughly evaluate all market conditions to create an effective marketing, leasing or strategic disposition plan. Whether the objective is leasing or selling; showcasing your property is essential. Our team’s strategic plan encompasses every aspect of the process to achieve the maximum potential for your asset with the intent of filling your center/property with quality and beneficial tenants.
Our marketing efforts include, but are not limited to, tenant prospecting, property promotions to other brokers, signage, detailed flyers, asset exposure through social media, specific industry marketing, marketing reports, tenant retention, negotiation strategies, financial modeling, and asset positioning. Our professionals have the proven knowledge and experience to tailor proactive leasing strategies and retention programs for each individual property.
Land Acquisition and Disposition:
It takes expertise and detailed evaluation to obtain the most profitable price or determine the best use for raw or underutilized land in specific markets. CRES specializes in marketing a diverse portfolio of land development and investment properties for retail, office, hospitality, industrial, and high density mixed use development. Because of our brokers’ knowledge, demand in the region can be assessed, market trends analyzed, and competition for best use determined to ensure our client’s interest is always foremost in our outcome.
The CRES process provides effective representation across the full spectrum of commercial real estate. We start by ascertaining the needs of our client’s business. Our brokers have the acumen to understand the requirements, to be mindful of real estate alternatives, and to evaluate and analyze the premier property for the client. The broker negotiates business terms, reviews and presents a concise, easy to understand document. The nuances of negotiation strategies and lease structures for any sized transactions, property type or market is what sets CRES apart.
Investment Advisory Services:
When our brokers advise clients, our main priority is building a relationship of trust by our knowledge of commercial real estate. Knowing the data, trends, demands in the marketplace, ensure our ability to complete a SWAT analysis (strengths, weakness, external opportunities and weakness) of each client’s asset(s). It is that trust and knowledge which supports a long-term collaboration with our clientele. CRES provides industry knowledge by our brokers presiding over and maintaining current data on existing inventories of all property types and constantly monitoring demands in the marketplace. Our brokers strive to be frontrunners in providing the best service in the market to our clients.
CRES has developed associations with affiliated industries: banking, financial services, and private funding sources wishing to either place capital in certain markets or product types and/or to provide funding sources.
- Acquisitions: Based upon our knowledge of and experience in the market, as well as the various property types we represent, CRES brokers creatively find the best opportunity for our clients. Every opportunity is analyzed to make sound recommendations to our clientele.
- Dispositions: Our objective is to obtain the best market price for a property. CRES does this through our marketing efforts, associations, and networking. Through our knowledge, technology, and tools, we source qualified buyers, assess their inclination, eagerness, and ability to purchase.
- Market & Financial Advisory: Our market analysis constantly monitors changes in ownership, occupancy, sales prices, and rental rates. It is essential our clients have the comprehensive and accurate valuation of all assets under consideration. It is our expertise combined with industry software that offers each client inclusive data.